Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fall Season Pickups

I've finally settled on a list of shows from the new fall seasons that I intend to start watching. Which ones of these I cover on this blog will depend on my mood after watching them.

--Clannad TV
--gundam 00
--Shakugan no Shana II
--myself; yourself
--Kaiji
--bamboo blade
--Genshiken 2
--Minami-ke
--Shion no Ou
--Kodomo no jikan
--Da Capo 2
--ef
--Kimikiss Pure Rouge
--Shigurui
--Sketchbook: full color's

Realistically, I'll probably drop a few of those after a few episodes if they are boring or rub me the wrong way. If I drop more than I expect to, I may consider giving these a shot:

--Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
--Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

I may be absent for a stretch while I taste all of these series and I finish off a few I'm watching right now. Here are some upcoming reviews (probably):

-Code-e
-Lovely Complex
- Retro-review: Gundam Wing
-Ikkitousen

I guess that's all for now, fellow anime-watchers. Bye-bee!

No comments: