Thursday, November 01, 2007

Anime Roundup - Halloween Edition

Hello Everyone! Happy Halloween!

Don't let Halloween edition fool you, that greeting is it. Well I'm pretty proud of my review output this month, though I've still got some to get done (and I'd still like to make them briefer).

The fall anime season is well on it's way, though I haven't watched any of the new shows yet. I like to wait till a series is at least 6 episodes into the season and I'm still settling on which ones I'll be covering and those that I'm watching.

I'll update those shows that never end: One Piece, Bleach and Naruto.

Naruto is as lame as ever (though I still watch it).

One Piece has just started a filler arc, and I have to say, the first episode showed some promise.

Bleach is finally done with filler and the action has picked up. Ichigo, Chad and Megame(if you don't recognize that name, google it idiot! So I have my own nicknames for anime characters I watch. Sue me!) have broken into Hueco Mundo to recover Orihime and potentially have to fight a shitload of Espadas. Awesome!

Hayate no Gotoku! is still going strong. The show kind of seems like it has no direction but it's still plenty entertaining so no real complaints here. I'm kind of annoyed at all the censoring they do when they refer to other anime and manga characters and names.

You know what! I'm going to do another review right this minute but I'll strive to make it as short as possible. Bye-Bee!

No comments: