Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Review Overhaul

I haven't been able to bring myself to keep updating the current shows I've been watching. In a few cases, I've stopped watching a show altogether (Heroic Age). Others, I have followed very closely (mostly lighter fare like Lucky Star, Seto no hanayome) but since these are mostly episodic by nature I don't feel inclined to review a plotless show. So what I will do is give you:
1- A first impression of different series (like those I have done so far)
2- A detailed review of the series once it ends (or the season ends). I mostly do this only for series I have watched but not talked about on this blog.
3-A weekly post of observations on the shows I follow that I wish to comment on.

The weekly post will cover plot development in story heavy series while commenting on trends I notice of the series I am watching.

Now the summer season has begun so I will be adding a few series to my plate:

Ookiku Furikabutte - looks to be a classic sports anime (in this case baseball)
Lovely Complex- school romance

Please look watch them - if that is what I instruct you upon having watched them myself.

No comments: