Thursday, May 03, 2007

Heroic Age 4-5


AGE meets another Nodos and the two go at it. Meanwhile a huge battle takes place next to them. They fight to a standstill (the Nodos that is, the insects are destroyed by AGE) and everyone heads home.


Sorry for the less than enthusiastic summary there but I'm just not feeling this series right now. I can't put my finger on what's missing but I can't seem to get myself into it. The production values are there, so are the cool battles and mechas. Maybe it's the characters. I just don't care for any of the characters. The enemy nodos are boring, even the good guys aren't really interesting. Plus they fight insect minions that you never really feel are a threat. Maybe I don't care for the fact that the Nodos are just so insanely strong, like there's no parameters to follow. Maybe the whole mood is kinda dry and sterile and conversation is very empty. I'm just not feeling this right now. Oh well, maybe it'll get better.

No comments: