Thursday, May 05, 2011

FuwaFuwaAnime version 2.0

Hello everyone!~

After a hiatus of over 2 years, I've decided to pick up the pen again, figuratively speaking. I won't be attempting to cover all the anime that has happened in the last 2+ years, as that would just discourage me immediately and I would probably give up as soon as I started. Besides, I wasn't that reliable at covering all the anime that was happening even when I was active. I know myself well enough to know I won't achieve reasonably ambitious goals, let alone incredibly daunting ones. I may choose to review some material of the past, at my fancy. However, I'd like to stress that this is a fresh start.

For the record, this blog officially died 2 years ago. It's over. I considered starting a new one entirely but ultimately chose against that, purely for convenience sake. Besides, I will still be convering fansubbed anime so there's no reason to not take advantage of this already existent foundation. However, I will be giving version 2.0 a more general theme. It will also serve as my personal opinion blog. My views on music, films, books, television, video games and just about anything will be posted here. Still, I don't consider myself as much of an expert on those things so the main focus will remain anime. The monthly anime rankings will also be making a return! I'm especially excited to start that later today as I've been diligently following a considerable amount of the new spring season series. It's gonna be the bomb!~

Here's to hoping we have yet to see the best from this blog. Let's build this mother fucker to the moon!! Bye-Bee!~

No comments: